Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tired and sore

I strained a muscle in my shoulder and have been hurting for 2 days now. I never realized how important this muscle was in holding up my head till it started having stabbing pains in it anytime I move. I can't even lay down and rest without it hurting and no amount of pain medication has helped to even ease it a little bit. I had to go pay bills yesterday and by the time I got to town I wanted to cry from the pain and my entire back was going to pins and needles. Just ready to not feel pain right now. I should be in bed but was tired of sitting all by myself for so long.

On Thursday, I was planning on going to Star Trek: Next Generation's The Best of Both Worlds Movie Event that was a collaboration of the last episode of the third season and the first episode of the fourth season which is where the Borg come and capture Captain Jean-Luc Picard and assimilate him into the Borg!!! I really Really wanted to go. The problem was that it was a one time showing on just that day, at just 7pm, and at a theater that was 47 mins from work and 2 hours from my house. Also it would last over 2 hours, making me arrive home at around 11:30 to midnight. I get up to go to work at 4:30 and drive an hour and a half to get there. I knew deep down that I couldn't do that. I get really sleepy and have almost fallen asleep at the wheel if I drive while exhausted. So I texted my boss if one of the other part time ladies could come in and clean my buildings since I had something to do. Plus she hasn't gotten to work as much as she would like since the boss sends her home on Fridays and lets me work instead. I texted at lunch time. No answer. I texted again about an hour and a half later. Again no answer. I was getting really pissed. I talked to some of the other workers and they told me that he was ignoring his phone and wouldn't answer anyone at all. So he had probably turned it off. What a dick! So one of the ladies called the other pt worker up and checked if she would go ahead and work my shift, which she was happy to do. So then, yay! I was going to get to go! I knew I wouldn't get in trouble since the boss doesn't care who is working as long as the work gets done. So I arrange with the hot guy I am crushing on to let me use his shower after work. He is the only friend I have in that city and going home was not an option for a quick shower. Everything seems to be working out. But! But I have this nagging feeling in my gut like I shouldn't go to the movies. I go and cash my check, pick up a coffee since I was feeling more and more tired, and text hottie to see where he is at. He is out of town but on his way home to meet me. He had something to do this weekend and wouldn't be able to go to the movies with me, even though he did express a wish to go. Well, after almost an hour of running around town on errands and waiting for him to get there, he messages me that he is stuck in traffic. Ugh! That sucked major balls! I wanted to see him. I missed him since we haven't met up in over a month. By then, I was hot, sticky, tired, and had the beginnings of this terrible pain, but all over my body since I strained my back and neck at work that day. :P I decided that it just wasn't in the cards for me to go. I offered to stick around town till he got there but he kinda stopped texting at that point so I just when home aggravated. The next day when I woke up after tossing and turning in pain all night long I was very glad that I took off of work and didn't go to the show. And a vain part of me was also glad that the hot guy hadn't seen me all nasty and in pain. Just isn't the same when he is sexy and you just feel gross. Plus, I have the court hearing on Monday for the divorce and I so want to be done with that and officially single so I can really try to start something with him. I don't want to rush anything, but I do plan on being a bad girl with him. So no guilty feelings would be good, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment