Sunday, April 21, 2013

A little about me.



I am 27. A single mom to one crazy cute little boy. I want to be a model when I grow up :P. I am about to be officially divorced, and can't wait for that to happen! I am going to have a fucking party when it finally does. It a long and unpleasant story. I like many different things but identify myself as a gothic girl who loves horror movies. I live with my family for now till I can afford to get my own place. I love to eat healthy, although I do tend to slip up frequently. I am trying to get into a workout regiment but am a bit of a procrastinator. Yoga is my choice of workout and it makes me feel better when I get off my butt and do it. Attempting to be the person I am proud of and wanting to make my mark on the world is hard but I am going to muster up the courage because I am strong enough to do it.

I just went to a workshop my cousins were hosting. They were selling these health food supplements. They both have been using them for over four years now, plus they are both fitness trainers where they live and they look fantastic. I am thinking of not only using the program for the health benefits, which were really good products, but also to sell them. I would love to be able to do it full time so I could go to school full time and have lots of free time to spend with my son. See the plan is to find a good paying job, find a place to live, start going to cosmetology school, and be a great single mom. Its a lot on my plate since I also want to start up my modeling career on the side. Ideally, if I could get this program set up and start selling the products, I could possibly make enough to use that as an income rather than having a full time job at the prison or where I am at now, which is killing me and sucks ass. I have a small rash on my face, hands, and on one arm from a reaction to some of the chemicals I work with. Can't really model when I keep braking out with rashes. I just need something that will fit into my life better. I don't want to have to sacrifice my time with my son or my goals in life just to survive in this world. AHH! It makes me so frustrated, I wont give up on myself so I just need to have a good paying job so I can go to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment