Sunday, April 21, 2013

Odd weekends

So every odd weekend of the month, my son gets to go with his daddy. That is if he decides to have him. So far, half the time he has one excuse or another for missing his weekend. Today the ex and his girlfriend took monster man to the zoo. As ex was loading monster into the car he warned me not to come out of the house since his girlfriend was sitting in the car. I was like,"I don't freaking care. I know you are together and it doesn't bother me!" They posted pics of all of them having fun and being together and what happens a bunch of people message me freaking out! They had their hearts in the right place I know but when is every one going listen to me when I say that, yes they hurt me but I got over it because I am better off without either one of them. And yes, we are still "married" but we are legally separated and will never be together again. I am just waiting for the lawyer to tell me we are officially divorced so I can move on with my life. I don't love him or want to be her friend anymore. They are the kind of people that poison everyone else around them that aren't just as twisted as them. I am glad to be free of them. My only care is that they treat my son right and that the ex will finally be a good father. I have moved on with my life and my heart is healed from what was done. Next chapter please! People need to get with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment