Tuesday, April 16, 2013

New Blog

I hate my job. Don't get me wrong, I love having a job, just hate the one I have. It sucks cleaning up other people shit. I am a janitor for a college cleaning dorms. Hope I get fit with all this work, haha, and I better have a nice ass when I am done from going up and down stairs so much.

I am starting to get back to healthy eating again. So glad. I was feeling like crap and have gained at least 2-3lbs over the last month! Ugh. Stupid fast food. So yummy but so fattening. I need to remember to do my exercises every morning. Hope to look good soon so I can do another photo shoot. Plus, there is this guy I am really into that I am dieing to see again. Mmmm...hehe. Definitely want to look sexy for him.

So I have decided that I am tired of feeling sorry for myself with all the crappy stuff going on in my life, keep reminding myself that there is always going to be crappy stuff you just have to wade through it and keep your head up. Posting a new blog seems like a good idea right now. To collect my thoughts and ramblings. To be the place I can go to when I need to talk since I have become short of true friends these days. And foremost to be a prod to get off my ass and do something I like with my life. Here I am again, waiting and ready for the new adventure my life will take. This time around I will be in control and steer my life to greater horizons.

No comments:

Post a Comment