Saturday, March 28, 2015

Reboot...Life once again

So tomorrow after work I'm heading back to my mom's house for awhile. Get my finances back up and my car fixed. Get to be with my son again. So tired of all the drama and crap I've been through it will be a nice time to get myself right again. I am going to be traveling to houston though. I have found two dj's willing to teach me how to become a dj! And I'm meeting some burner to try and find a teacher for fire breathing. I am focusing on becoming whole again and making myself into the person I want to be. Lover, Mother, Fire
performer, Goth DJ, Model, Hair colorist. I'm rebooting myself. Fuck everyone's expectations, Fuck their lies, Fuck them if they think I'm not good enough. I am and I'm more than worth it. I will be who and what I want to be. I finally have found the courage to be who I want to be. I'm in a gothic beauty pageant tonight and I'm so fucking excited!! I am about to finish my costume and it is going to be so much fun! Can't wait! I'll post some pics later.


No comments:

Post a Comment