Friday, March 13, 2015

He is drunk and I am to the rescue yet again. Will I ever learn?

In his drunken confusion, he types out a plea for help. Some one help him and send an ambulance is what he types. His girlfriend already offline and no help to his drunken plea's. Here I am and I am the one who holds him tight and telling him to just breathe and it will be OK. But its not. Here I am to hold his hair and stroke his back as he vomits into the toilet. Here I am to put him to bed. Here I am to yet again be the strong one for him and what will I awaken to? I don't know. I'm tired of being the one who helps but reaps no rewards or returns. I am the bitch who just is here. The one to hear his cry's and comforts him but reaps hate in return. Sorry you got drunk and felt like crying and having a meltdown. I help you return to your bed and make you feel better but for what? So you can tomorrow act as if I am some stupid bitch who deserves no respect or love. So sorry your true love is in another city and fell asleep. Is it because I was with other people that you suddenly are so depressed? Is it because I don't give you the attention I usually do in front of others that you are suddenly so upset? You chose to leave me. You threw me away telling others that I wasn't worth your time. I am now trying to move on and find new friends. You did this to me. You drove me away. Why are you so upset now? I deserve more. I'm tired and here I am up late worried over your stupid ass. I have work in the morning asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment