Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Paddy's Day!

Today is St. Patrick's Day. It is also my son's birthday. Yay! My baby is getting so big now. I feel very old, hahaha! It will be my birthday on friday. Ugh. My son has had two parties so far and I am going to take him to eat pizza after karate practice tonight.

Tired from partying hard for four days with our friends for his birthday.

I have been super busy at school, finishing this sections quotas and models, completing a huge project and now entering it in a contest to go to Vegas. Hope I win. Here's my website for my project.

I have talked to a couple of photographers but one won't be in my area anytime soon and the others have been a bit shady. I pissed one off since I want to receive pictures for the time I put out modeling and he just wanted to give me $50 to drive 2 hours to him. Fuck that! I don't need the fucking money, I need the work to show off and start putting out there so I can get more jobs. I was really nice in turning him down but he got snippy and told me I need the money since I am a full time student and that I should take the work since I am still new. Pissed me off. I told him to find someone else who is willing to basically work for free. He said he didn't want to work with me anyways and had already "found 2 high school age black models that'll work". Well, he was barking up the wrong tree if that was what he was looking for. I'm not black, in high school, and am not stupid enough to work for free. Bitch didn't even know what proper grammar was. Guess this is apart of the business. Oh well. I have messaged a few photographers in hopes to get some work put together.

I haven't really been looking for a job, ekk. I hate it but I need the time and have a bit of money saved up for now. I need to start looking soon, though. Hopefully they don't mind an alternative green haired girl hahaha. I am going to dye my hair soon and am going green. I love it! Can't wait! Good bye Brown/black hair!


Better stay out of the sun or I may melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment