Sunday, March 23, 2014

My birthday was awesome this year!

I had an amazing weekend! It was my birthday Friday and it was spent at school but was still lots of fun and I got my hair cut, finally! So I spent all day sat preparing to go to Numbers for their Gothic Beauty Pageant. I entered. Had a fuck amazing time and met so many wonderful people in the community. I didn't win or anything but I knew I wouldn't, it was my first time. I just wanted to have fun and get out of my shell. I sure did hahaha. I cant wait to go again and have more fun!! From the music to the people and just the feeling of being there was so wonderful! I didn't feel out of place and loved the music. No pictures :(  My "friends" were going to go since they opened the doors at 9, but when I told them that it didn't start till 11 they flaked out. Two had curfew so that was fine but the other 5 just decided not to go. I kinda had the feeling that they were going to do that. I am already meeting amazing new people to have fun with, so whatever. Fuck friends, who needs them. I have always been on my own. Well, I am not mad about them not showing anyways since I got to have a little birthday booty with another very sexy contestant that night, hehehe. I must say it was sudden and extremely fun. I have several bruises in various parts of my body. It had been six months since the last time I had sex so it was much needed and appreciated, hahaha. I need to sleep now so tired and sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment