Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Projects!!

Just finished with my big beacon project for school. I think it is awesome. Made a portfolio with the required 3 photos showing off my skills. Made a website, maryreed.weebly.com  and it is awesome for a starter website. I will make a new one or tweak this one to fit my real portfolio. So tired now. Had to drive to my besties house to help her out today. I can't wait to go with my son to her house on Sunday for spring break. Had to fight with h&r block for the last two weeks since those assholes didn't do there jobs right and took over $200 from me. They better give me my money soon. My son's birthday is coming up so I have been very busy planning it. My big gift to him were martial arts lessons. He loves it and is so freaking cute! I am so proud of him. He is getting so big! He can't wait to see his best friends too! Been dealing with unemployment too and finally after getting the run around for the last month, I know that I either have to quit my job and start looking for a full time position as a janitor or just give up on claiming unemployment. It is bs. My birthday is coming up, ugh. I'm going to be 28. Better get some sleep now.


No comments:

Post a Comment