Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year

My new years was a bit slow this year but great. I spent the evening playing video games with my son. We had a blast playing racing games. Christmas was great too. I had loads of fun being Santa and setting everything up. I taped up red streamers to use as Santa's tape to keep in little boys and girls so they don't see Santa. I also set up footprints by the fireplace.
 Well, I haven't been on and blogged in a long time. Shame shame. Its been crazy and busy the last several months. The summer months came and left. We worked hard getting all the dorms ready for the new students. Then we were assigned buildings to upkeep, got a new boss, found a school I liked, and in October started beauty school! I'm having lots of fun and learning at a quick pace. I have made new friends! Yay! The next year is going to be great. I should graduate in November.
My guy that I am dating is so awesome. I got to see him around September and it was delightful. I still text him everyday and he is so amazing. I miss him a lot but enjoy being able to talk to him everyday. We are now able to skype which makes it so much better! Thank goodness for technology.
My new years will bring great things and change towards the better future I'm working for. Here are my resolutions for the new year.
1. start my workouts again. (I want to feel good again!)
2. blog once a month for updates and post either makeup or hairstyles once a week
3. reconnect with nature.
4.find a way to practice my religion more.
5.get a better job.
6. take steps to achieve the life I want.

























No comments:

Post a Comment