Monday, January 13, 2014

Big Changes.

Well last week was very busy. I was back at work trying to help get it all ready for after Christmas break when the students come back. Things were a changing at work due to the new boss and a boss that may replace him. So it was kinda stressed too.

 School was freaking fantastic! Woot! Love going to Aveda. We learned how to do manicures and pedicures. So three days of makeup application, nails and toes getting all done up. My skin is so soft! It was fun. This week we learn a little more on it and how to do acrylics but after that the class gets split in two and my half goes to the salon floor to learn how to do actual clients!!! I am nervous! Here's a picture of my makeup on sat.

SO.... I am unemployed now. :(  My friends texted me the other day telling me that one of the days that I was at school last week my boss announced to the whole crew that he was letting me and the other part time worker go. He told me today after our meeting this morning that he can only give me 3 hours a day,  but he knows that I cant afford that due to work being so far from where I live. He was trying to get me to just quit since he already did this to my friend two months ago. So I told him I would work it but that he was putting me in a tight spot due to the gas issue and that I would not quit. So he fired me instead. Well, now I have more free time to look for a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment