Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Broken Heart.

So the man I have been dating for the last year is an asshole and played me for a fool. I thought that everything was fine and kept believing all his excuses as to why he wouldn't meet up or try to see me. He still called me baby and told me how much he missed me. I felt like as soon as I moved up to where he lived we would be together and he even said that he though we could move in together. We were suppose to meet up the day after valentines day to celebrate and have a sexy getaway from it all. He told me he had a special surprise for me and that he was so excited to be with me again. Then it all falls apart. I find a post on Facebook by his new girlfriend announcing that he asked her to be his girlfriend on a romantic valentines dinner the night he told me that he was working. I cried so much, my heart was crushed. It was an eye opener and I realized that he never intended to be with me. He hurt me so bad. He has been lying to me for months about everything. No wonder he was always so busy. I don't deserve to be treated like this. I have yet to find a man who isn't playing with my head and using me till they get with some other girl. I just need to be alone. No more love, no more games, no more of the lies. I am sick of being used. I will just be alone. Then no one can hurt me. Fuck love. Its all lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment